• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

obtaining info. on insurance claim

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mike awrey

michigan....i am looking for an insurance claim my ex-wife may have submitted due to an auto accident. she has come to aquire a lot of "things" lately. new cars,w/d,designer clothes for kids,toys for husband,etc. the real problem i have is this money was not reported to the court during a very recent support hearing in which i was made "responsible" for her loss of income because she can't work, even though she has never been employed in over 14 years. how can i get a hold of this possible claim? i have her s.s.# but thats it other than address and ph.#.any help appreciated...thanx

M

mike awrey

auto accident claim

yes...it was an auto accident...incured a closed head injury,but really nothing wrong with her

stephenk

"incured a closed head injury,but really nothing wrong with her" sounds sort of contradictory doesnt it?

if you know date and location of accident you can request a copy of the police report, if one was prepared. On the report it may note the insurance carrier for the other driver/s. If she made a claim with the other carrier, you might be able to find out if she made a claim but I doubt they will tell you the settlement amount.

have you asked your ex about the case or her family/friends if they know anything?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">