• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ok some help with this situation....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

thetruthis

I am in the state of Arizona (tempe/chandler/phoenix).

I was in a car accident that went as following:

I was headed north on the freeway (Loop-101), and exited University Drive. The intersection light to continue heading north to the following street (Rio Salado Pkwy) was green, but did turn yellow as i reach the intersection lines (this is important). As I was crossing, and White Yukon ran the red light as they were heading east. I slammed on my brakes but it was too late causing me to run into their back passenger door.

My question:
They did not have insurance. I do but not full coverage, just liability so right now i'm SOL for a car. Should I get with a property damage lawyer, and go after these people for anything at all to help me get a new car??? I am not sure how this works. :confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">