• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

originaly not fromhere

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Denev

What is the name of your state?ok
My friend and I were traveling from NY to O.k. near Indianapolis a track hit us from the rear. The crash was so terrible that the car was totaled and we were immediately hospitalized with multiple injuries.
The police report approved the other driver as responsible for the accident. My friend and I followed a medical therapy (rehabilitation) for a couple of months after the accident. We still have remaining pains in different locations of our bodies.
Because we took an attorney to deal with the other driver’s insurance company, we were at ease. However, after he did negotiate with the adjuster he suggests us a check for almost no money. How can I be sure that the attorney is protecting our rights? How could I change the result and get the money I deserve? Could you tell me approximately what is going to be the reimbursement for injuries as: remaining pain in the back and the neck, severe saturation on the finger, multiple other harms all over the body?
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THE INSURANCE COMPANY COVERS THE MEDICAL BILLS OF THE VICTIME ,AND ON THE OTHER HAND GIVES A CHECK TOREIMBURS THE VICTIME

Last edited:

Denev

:confused: Sorry, language barier.
Could anybody help with any kind of info. or If there are people who have experienced something similar to this

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">