• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

OT - I35W bridge collapse

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ozark_Sophist

I wonder how long before a bilingual attorney signs up the 50 kids who were in the school bus when it fell from the sky? (Many, not all, were hispanic) Or the other victims.

xylene

I wonder how long before a bilingual attorney signs up the 50 kids who were in the school bus when it fell from the sky? (Many, not all, were hispanic) Or the other victims.

I'm not following. :confused:

I hope that crack team of lawyers (among other needed professions) is on the way right now.

seniorjudge

Bridges don't just fall down.

We haven't heard the whole story.

And yes, I hope there are lawyers to help the victims.

Ozark_Sophist

The bilingual reference was a jab at a particular news team trying to interview the family members of some of the children on the bus. The family members spoke no english, and the news crew no spanish.

There is a blue astro van (similar) parked on one of the sloped segments that end in nothing. I thought it was a weird position, but on closer examination, I see the handicap ramp from the side door. There were alot of angels in the twin cities last night.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">