• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Other insurance wants to pay too little $$.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

J_E_Master

arizona question. a vehicle was pulling out of a parking lot and hit the rear of my 1983 mercedes 300d while i was at a red light. the other insurance has accepted fault. the damage was estimated at $3200 so the other insurance deemed it a total loss and now wants to give me $2400 for it. the cheepest 1983 merc diesel the other insurance could find was $2800 and i fount one for $3700. they will not give me the 3700 i want or even the 2800 for the cheepest one they found because i have nearly 400k miles (although was rebuilt at 90k). other than show them the kelley blue book value is $3450, what can i do to get more $ so i can get a good, dependable car from them like the one i had before i was hit? thanks for any suggestions.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">