• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

PAFCO Insurance company SCAM wont pay my stolen car....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

david43

This is the worst service ever....!

Insurance company PAFCO SCAM wont pay my stolen car....

I insurance my car with my insurance company PAFCO last year and a I had parked my car in outside parking and is gone. I had boomerang on it but my boomerang was never working good as even if my battery was off the they will never call me. The insurance company played with my head with stress and struggles, they reported the lost car a month later in the computer as they were missing and forget to ask me the car keys... made an excuse of missing this and that which was not my fault ....
First they told me to rent a car and they will pay and once they got the car rental car to pay they ignored and told me they will pay in the the end.
Now after 100 days and more they told me I have to pass a polygraph which is not accepted in Canada and they wants to put me in more trouble, as they are forcing me to do things out of my contract t.

They said if you do not pass the test they wont pay as they want to find a way to make me give up of call me theft just because I was on medication on that day when filling the claim....

I am so far with 5000$ on my rented car and never got a cent from my insurance as was promised..
Their phone is always busy or out for vacation so what should I do as people told me to sue them and they will act....

They provide me bad service and doing most work out of my contract as that is 60 days or new car.
Car is not cover
Bad service, bad service, bad service
Calling people theft
Everyone is on vacation and I have to wait before I can speak....
They told me wont pay me at all and told me feel free to go to court as that will take for ever...
Wants me to ignore this claim and to give up....

Now what should I do?

Dave

david43

I am in Canada but the law is the same for PAFCO as they are USA company in Canada

The law is same in Canada and USA for insurance as they are same companies.

Now the issues is same in Canada or USA except polygraph test are not acceptable in Canada and that they can trick you by adding more crap to your file if you fail.

Insurance should pay the lost car help you with your car rental, but they are ignoring and trying to trick me with their James Bond questions that i do not remember, example they will ask me what you did 3 in the morning 10 days ago so do you think i should answer them and remember.... They will ask what you ate what you see what you did the day after but do you think you will care about this or about your lost incase of panic for the damage or lost. I told them what I remember but if they ask me same after 3 months how you want me to remember all this, is this my fault if i do not remember what i did last month on that date?

I need to know if you do not answer them all since you do not remember as this illegal in front of court, I parked the car few days and in my parking and is gone so I don't know after or when or what as it is gone?

Their goal is to put me in a position of not paying me.... Any suggestion or if you are the judge what would you say on this...
They wants me to presume Im the one who stole the car ect...
They do this to everyone as 1/2 people will give up court and hassles...

Some companies told me soon as you put this to law they have no choice but to pay as they can not trick you if they do not have profs. Even if you said things upside down when you were not well and on medication they are still responsible without evidence and by doing things such as polygraph which is not acceptable in Canada.

you guys are my last hope...

Please help...

You Are Guilty

And here I thought the only loonies in Canada were in the banks. (Silly me!) But you'll have to excuse me now, I have to go open a law office in Montreal now that the laws and issues are the same there as in the US.

Good luck in the meantime.

ecmst12

Laws aren't even the same WITHIN the US from state to state, regardless of whether the company is the same. I've never ever heard of a US insurance company even ASKING someone to take a polygraph. You need to find a canadian law forum or consult a canadian lawyer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">