• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

pain and suffering

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

silbear

What is the name of your state? nh. 5 months ago i was rear ended while waiting at a red light, i sustained minor car damage, but recieved whiplash and back musle and ligament sprains. i have been going to a occupational therapist, and a physiatrist. this seems to be helping, but slowly.
the insurance company says that medical bills cannot be paid until my claim is settled, i have not put this through my car insuranc, but have informed them the day of the accident. what i am trying to find out is what i can expect for a settlement, for both medical claims and pain and suffering.
thanks for any help.

racer72

Your question cannot be answered in this forum. That is something you need to discuss with your personal injury attorney. You have talked to one haven't you?

JETX

silbear said:
what i am trying to find out is what i can expect for a settlement, for both medical claims
You can expect to be reimbursed for your actual and real medical bills.

and pain and suffering.
Somewhere between nothing and $100 gazillion. In other words, no one can answer that one for you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">