• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pain and Suffering

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

Chicas5

I was in an auto accident in California and the person at fault had no insurance. I have made a claim under my uninsured motorist. I have been seeing the Chiropractor due to neck and back pain. I have been going since August and will complete treatment in December. I want to find out how much pain and suffering compensation I should expect to be offered from the insurance company? I want to have a figure in mind so I know if they are offering me the right amount or not.

HomeGuru

Damages for soft tissue injuries and pain and suffering are not easy to calculate. It would depend on your current and future physical condition and what your medical providers advise ie. MD, Chiro, PT etc. and based on, CT scan, X-rays, MRI etc. Hire a perosnal injury attorney to help you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">