• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

PAINT MISSED UP BY CARWASH

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

MOOSEO

hello my name is dale canterbury, savannah ga.
i took my truck through a car wash and some kind of line broke in the carwash and got some kind of fluid on the paint of my truck along with two other cars,i called the police and got a report which stated that there was damaged to all three veh.the coloianal oil company sent there insurence person out to look at my truck , there insurance company called me three days or so later and offered me a one time payment of $468.00, but my charges to paint my truck back like it was will cost $1600.00 what can i do
thank yall very much DALE CANTERBURY
SAVANNAH,GA. 31418

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

How long was the paint on your truck ?

They are not obligated to pay you for a new paintjob at full price. Whatever your paintjob cost, amortized by the number of years it was on your truck, subtracted from the reasonable lifespan of that paintjob, will be the amount they owe you. (Say what ? Could you repeat that ?)

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">