• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Parked Car

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Lex1122

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?CA

I made a boo boo today. As I was turning around a bumped into a UPS truck that was parked on the side of the road. The UPS guy came out to see what happened and I pulled over my car to assess the damage. There was no scratch on his truck the only damage was on mine. Then as I was going to find the man and apologize he had disappeared. I didn't know what to do and because I was running late for an interview I couldn't stand around and wait. So I went to my interview and as I was leaving...I looked for the truck but it was gone. I dont know what to do. There was no damage on the truck.

JETX

Lex1122 said:
I dont know what to do. There was no damage on the truck.
If it was truly as you describe, there really isn't anything to do. Simply, wait and see if they (UPS) contact you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">