• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Parking lot accident....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

debbie72

What is the name of your state? My state is PA.

During the freezing rain time, a guy was backing up his car in a parking lot and hit my SUV. There were no damages or scratches at the time of the accident. I took his name, tel. number, insurance company name and policy number, just in case if I notice any damages. I forgot to take his insurance agent's information.

I told him that I'll get back to him on the same day if I have to avail his insurance. I called him to say that there's no damage. After couple of days I found some cracks while cleaning my vehicle.

There is no police report.

How much of credibility my case has incase he rejects the damage of cracks. Can I hire an attorney? How much of his insurance company information that I have is of use?

Else I have to pay for the repair of cracks from my pocket.

Please help me have some legal idea.

Thanks,
Debbie

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">