• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Parking Lot Fault

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

hedrew0611

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?Nevada
I had my car backed into a spot. When I went to pull out I looked both ways and saw a car coming around a bend, but I had plenty of time. I wasn't even half way out when this girl hit my car going about 15 mph. I had some major damage and she had nothing. Now I know she had the right of way, but she was going so fast that I had no way to know she was coming towards me. When she was going around bend, she appeared to be traveling at an appropriate speed, but then BAM, she suddenly hit me....hard. Just want to see who you think is at fault.

Sorry - but you are responsible for this accident. Even though it doesn't seem like your fault - it really is. You could have *possibly* just misjudged the speed that the girl was going. The girl could just say that you pulled out in front of her.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">