• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

In Parking Lot, my door bumps illegally pkd car door

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Scott74656

What is the name of your state? Virginia
Thank you for accepting. I pulled into a space beside another car which was parked 2 feet out of the parking space, into mine, not allowing my car door to open very much. I left some paint and a slight ding on their car. Who is responsible and what more can be done?
Thank you!
Scott Fowler
Roanoke, Virginia

Last edited:

Happy Trails

Scott74656 said:
What is the name of your state? Virginia
Thank you for accepting. I pulled into a space beside another car which was parked 2 feet out of the parking space, into mine, not allowing my car door to open very much. I left some paint and a slight ding on their car. Who is responsible and what more can be done?
Thank you!
Scott Fowler
Roanoke, Virginia
Sorry to say it, but you are. You can either turn it in to your insurance company or pay out of pocket.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">