• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

parking at mall

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

thongyoi

I just wondered that someone who park on the side and open the door hit my car. It's only a small scratch this time, so I let it goes. What if I decided that I want to fix it, can that person who hit my car respondsible. What should I asked for- his insurance? I saw this happen a lot without the owner of the car was there, so they just walk away like nothing happen.

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Please do not take this the wrong way -- it is extremely diffucult to understand what you are saying. If you do not take the information from the person when they hit you, then you pretty much lose out on finding them, unless they admitted to hitting you and you have pictures and have taken their license plate number/DL number.

You have one year to make a claim from the date of the accident.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">