• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

patient transportation accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jopa

When delivering my brother, who is wheelchair bound due to muscular dystrophy, from one hospital to another, the attendant failed to use the chair's seatbelt on him and as a result he fell out of the chair as he was being pushed from the ambulance into the hospital and fractured his femur and patella. As his designated representative what should I do in his behalf at this time? We are in Pennsylvania; he is on ssd and medicare; he is diabetic; and is being treated for depression at this hospital.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

You get a Personal Injury Attorney for your brother and make a claim against both the attendant and the company he works for. Then, if they don't pay for their negligence, you sue them.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">