• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

paycheck problems

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

didim

I am having a problem with my current employer. My paychecks seem to be incorrect. Either the gross amount is added incorrectly or not all my hours are incuded etc. I have to review each paycheck and point out the mistakes. They will correct it but with an attitude, and a few days after the pay period. Also my year to date earnings and deduction are not included on the checks. I just have some concerns about the deductions. If there is so much error i am concerned there will be errors in my social security and deductions. What is my recourse? Lydia

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

didim said:
I am having a problem with my current employer. My paychecks seem to be incorrect. Either the gross amount is added incorrectly or not all my hours are incuded etc. I have to review each paycheck and point out the mistakes. They will correct it but with an attitude, and a few days after the pay period. Also my year to date earnings and deduction are not included on the checks. I just have some concerns about the deductions. If there is so much error i am concerned there will be errors in my social security and deductions. What is my recourse? Lydia

My response:

You have posted your question(s) on the wrong Board. This is the Accident Law Board. Please go back to the "Forum Page" and choose the proper Board, and re-post there.

Thank you.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">