• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

permit accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dntnbrown

New Jersey

My 17 year old daughter was involved in an auto accident earlier today, and i have a few questions. She isnt a licensed driver, but she has her permit. She and her friend were fooling around in a parking lot and she hit a stationary car, in her friends car. Am i liable for all of the damages? or is the owner of the car supposed to take responsibility?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

dntnbrown said:
New Jersey

My 17 year old daughter was involved in an auto accident earlier today, and i have a few questions. She isnt a licensed driver, but she has her permit. She and her friend were fooling around in a parking lot and she hit a stationary car, in her friends car. Am i liable for all of the damages? or is the owner of the car supposed to take responsibility?

My response:

All three of you share in the liability.

Want to know why?

IAAL

H

hexeliebe

He won't like the answer Big Guy...

And his daughter won't like that he doesn't like the answer!

Sounds like the woodshed is going to get some real good work tonight :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">