• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Person smashed wife and totalled car

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Z

zoomee

I'm in Pennsylvania.

My wife was driving on a windy (not wind) road that was moist from fog. A mustang came around a hard turn and ended up in oncoming traffic.

The car impacted my car and pushed it into the side of the road. The front drivers side wheel was pulled off and the side of the car smashed. There are skid marks on the road showing how the car came over into my wife's lane.

This happened this evening. My wife claims that she's not hurt now.

I'm concerned about potentially raising insurance rates and since my car was totalled (believe it or not, someone hit our other car two days ago), I now have to find a replacement for the car.

What should we do as next steps?

K

knotcops

zoomee said:
I'm in Pennsylvania.

My wife was driving on a windy (not wind) road that was moist from fog. A mustang came around a hard turn and ended up in oncoming traffic.

The car impacted my car and pushed it into the side of the road. The front drivers side wheel was pulled off and the side of the car smashed. There are skid marks on the road showing how the car came over into my wife's lane.

This happened this evening. My wife claims that she's not hurt now.

I'm concerned about potentially raising insurance rates and since my car was totalled (believe it or not, someone hit our other car two days ago), I now have to find a replacement for the car.

What should we do as next steps?

Report the accident to your and the other drivers insurance company. Ask for a rental vehicle until yours is fixed.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">