• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

personal injury

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

iltefat

I was in a car accident where my mother who has a learner's permit was driving the car and she does not have any insurance.
I have full coverage insurance.My mother crossed the red light due to sun glare.There is a personal injury also.If the person sue's my mother he wont get any thing because she doen not work.Are there chances that the person my sue me to get the money.Will my insurance company cover it when I was not driving my car and my mother is not listed in my insurance.At the time when I got the insurance I had to give in writing that I live alone in this house.My mother moved after that but I did not inform my insurance company about it.Will my insurance company cover the personal injury coverage or do I have to pay from my pocket.Do I need a Lawyer?Please advise.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

iltefat said:
I was in a car accident where my mother who has a learner's permit was driving the car and she does not have any insurance.
I have full coverage insurance.My mother crossed the red light due to sun glare.There is a personal injury also.If the person sue's my mother he wont get any thing because she doen not work.Are there chances that the person my sue me to get the money.Will my insurance company cover it when I was not driving my car and my mother is not listed in my insurance.At the time when I got the insurance I had to give in writing that I live alone in this house.My mother moved after that but I did not inform my insurance company about it.Will my insurance company cover the personal injury coverage or do I have to pay from my pocket.Do I need a Lawyer?Please advise.

My response:

As written, we cannot answer your question. Follow the instructions in red words.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">