• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

personal injury award statistics of burn victims in natural gas explosions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tonio1

I would appreciate it if someone could tell me where I can find info on awards given to victims burned in a natural gasl explosion as a result of a gas leak in their homes. I am particularly looking for statistics from the states of Georgia and Alabama. I am looking for info I can get online but if there are other resources please let me know.

Thank You

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

If you mean monetary compensation, go down to your law library and ask the law librarian to help you with either a lexus-nexis search or westlaw. Ask them succinctly you seek monetary compensation awarded by the court of Georgia and Alabama as a result of natural gas explosion.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">