• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Personal Injury Case

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

schawn

What is the name of your state? Indiana

Accident occured 14 months ago. Went to a Lawyer after my wifes therapy was finished. 11000 dollars in medical bills.

My question is.......I never signed anything with this particular Lawyer. She is very hard to get a hold of and never updates us with information regarding the case. I finally got a hold of her a couple weeks ago and she said that the adjuster came in at around 22000 dollars. She countered that, I guess. Have not heard nothing since.

Can I drop her as my lawyer? Can I deal with the insurance company myself? Or is this just normal routine?

Very confused on what to do.........PLEASE HELP

S

schawn

Nothing at all was given a signature.... Can I change my present lawyer???? Can I work with this adjuster on my own now???Please Help.

S

schawn

I'm hoping someone will give me some help here. Like I said above nothing was signed. Can I change lawyer's?? Or can I work with the insurance adjuster myself??

Please, any help would be appreciated.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">