• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

personal injury inquire

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

hurting in va.

What is the name of your state? virginia
i was hurt on a companys property that i was supposed to start working for. I was supposed to fill out my new hire papers and watch the training videos the morning i arrived. I was told to wait and fill the papers and watch the training videos(which we are supposed to watch before we work this is on the new hire papers)after we finished work that morning. I said i wanted to fill out the papers; but they said let's work first. Well they put me in the unloading truck by myself and a 75 pound box of bolts fell on my head knocking me out and two more fell on my neck and back.
I was taken to the E.R. by ems and i sustained bruised back muscles that still ache ,bruised neck muscles also,and a concussion that has caused me to have violent headaches and cause me to stay out of bright light becuase of the headaches. the company has given me the new hire papers to fill out but i havent and have still not watched the videos. I am not legaly an employee their and can not get workmans comp. So what will i have to do

JETX

See an attorney. Not being short, but that is the simple answer to your situation if your intent is to be compensated for 'damages'.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">