• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

personal injury from mva

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

diderichek

My 21 year old son was seriously injured in a mva on 3/21. The back wheel axel of his 97 Chevy S10 pickup suddenly broke in two. He lost control and rolled several times into a telephone pole. He was immediately taken to the nearest hospital. He required a 1 & 1/2 surgery to repair the severe head laceration. He has never had a traffic ticket and was not under the influence on any substances. He was driving the speed limit and the pavement was dry. No other vehicles were involved. One passenger sustained muscle strain injuries. Both were wearing their seat belts. My question is can we bring a claim against the manufactor (GM) of the faulty wheel axel that caused the accident? My son had full insurance coverage.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">