• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

personal injury/pain and suffering

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

hohoho

A woman ran a stop sign on Christimas night and hit me, my truck was totaled. No ambulance needed at scene. Allstate (her company claimed liability) Now they want to close the injury portion of the claim since the property portion is in subjugation. I am poor, and have no up front money to see a doctor. My neck has been bothering me lately. I also became depressed after the accident and see someone on a sliding scale for that. I am a student and have no lost wages. I already have a chronic illness and a structural scoliosis. Do I have any recourse to do anything about the depression, and neck issues since I have no bills incurred? Also, was not real happy about someone running a stop sign and hitting me on Christmas night. If I did not have a truck I might have been killed.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">