• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

PHOTO Citations/Stop Lights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

elizam90

I received a ticket by photo in San Diego, California..from 5/00(4 months later).I don't know if it is possible to contest it even though I know I'm in the photo. I live in SF,CA where photo-enforced tickets I have heard are less than 50% collectible and many cameras have been removed. My NOLO press fight your ticket does not help-it does not address photos. Should I fly to San Diego to fight it hoping it will not hold up-or pay the high fees? I have not had a moving violation in 30+ years of driving so of course paying and traffic school are an option-but that hurts!!- I'd love to have a fight plan!! Help!!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

elizam90 said:
I received a ticket by photo in San Diego, California..from 5/00(4 months later).I don't know if it is possible to contest it even though I know I'm in the photo. I live in SF,CA where photo-enforced tickets I have heard are less than 50% collectible and many cameras have been removed. My NOLO press fight your ticket does not help-it does not address photos. Should I fly to San Diego to fight it hoping it will not hold up-or pay the high fees? I have not had a moving violation in 30+ years of driving so of course paying and traffic school are an option-but that hurts!!- I'd love to have a fight plan!! Help!!
My response:

Try this:

http://www.bardsleyandcarlos.com/prltd.htm

Best of luck.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">