• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please Advise Me!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

carries

What is the name of your state? Oklahoma
I was in two car accidents about 6 months ago, that happened within about 3 weeks of eachother. Neither was my fault. I have already settled for property damage. I did have back and neck injuries.Lots of missed work. I went to the emergency room twice, had an MRI, did therapy at two doctors for about 4-5 months almost every day. my medical bills total out to around $7-$8 thousand. My lawyer is planning to settle this week. I just wanted to know what I should expect because I have no idea how this process works, and I don't want to go in there clueless. Thanks alot!

C

carries

I have only met with him once, before I had most of these bills. But when I did he said, for instance if my medical bills were around $5,000 then I would get $2,000-$1,500. Thats really the only ballpark figure he gave me a while back.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">