• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please Help !!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

LEWIS2006

I Was In A Car Accident In Which I Was Rear Ended The Person That Hit Me Moved His Vehicle As Soon As He Hit Me The Police Arrived On The Scene And Couldn't Determine Fault The Guy That Hit Me Told The Officer That I Got Into His Lane So No Citation Was Given To Either Party We Have The Same Insurance Company And They Denied Both Our Claims My Lawyer Told Me To Find A Witness So I Found A Guy Who Saw Everything After The Cars Hit What Can I Do Now I Was In Therapy But My Lawyer Told Me Not To Go Anymore Because I Would Be Paying The Bill. It All Comes Down To Finding A Witness I Don't Understand Why The Officer Couldn't Say Who Was At Fault We Were Making A Left Turn And He Went Straight Thats How I Was Hit From Behind The Officer Said The Insurance Company Will Figure It Out It Seems They Both Want To Pass The Buck And Leave Me Stranded What Can I Do?

zippysgoddess

The caps at the beginning of each word is caused by someone trying to shout by typing their whole post in caps, they have put a block on that won't let you do that anymore except at the beginning of a word.

You should know that typing in all caps on the internet is the equivelent of shouting and it is very rude!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">