• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

PLease Help. My Dog bit someone

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cndkaraokedjss

What is the name of your state? new jersy ,,, My dog bite a man ,,and I agreed to pay for the ospital bill and medication ,,, it was one small bite ,,dog got off my porch and bit him ,,how mauch can I be sued for in court ?? I do not own a home ,,but I do own one car ,,and there are two others that are in my name but belong to my children ,,,and I have no income except child support ,,,..PLesae Hlep this man is crying like his leg feel off..I know it hurt s but he's out for blood now ...thanks so kindly ,,Carol

K

knotcops

cndkaraokedjss said:
What is the name of your state? new jersy ,,, My dog bite a man ,,and I agreed to pay for the ospital bill and medication ,,, it was one small bite ,,dog got off my porch and bit him ,,how mauch can I be sued for in court ?? I do not own a home ,,but I do own one car ,,and there are two others that are in my name but belong to my children ,,,and I have no income except child support ,,,..PLesae Hlep this man is crying like his leg feel off..I know it hurt s but he's out for blood now ...thanks so kindly ,,Carol
He can sue you for whatever he wants, getting an award is a different matter. Since you don't seem to have many assets, it's likely he won't get much.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">