• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

police reports

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

le_008

What is the name of your state? massachuestts

is the police report the same thing as the piece of paper the police gives to u at the scene of the accident?

when i went to the police station to get the police report they said that they did not have it. i showed them the paper that the police gave me at the accident scene and they said that it was the police report.

CdwJava

le_008 said:
What is the name of your state? massachuestts

is the police report the same thing as the piece of paper the police gives to u at the scene of the accident?

when i went to the police station to get the police report they said that they did not have it. i showed them the paper that the police gave me at the accident scene and they said that it was the police report.
It could be. I suppose it depends on what kind of crash it was.

In my state if the collision is a non-injury collision with no citations issued and no prosecution forthcoming, we have a form that we can fill out to give to both parties at the scene of a collision.

I am sure there is a more complete report format for more critical collisions than yours likely was.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">