• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Poor Guy

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

JBx

North Carolina (Clayton)

My friend randall got lost and hit a tree, then went to the gas station to get directions because he was lost in durham and got beatup and mugged by two people and on the way home got a ticket for making a right on red and not completly stopping. :eek:

Anyways I was wondering how that could be illegal considering there was no road on the opposite direction, it seems pretty stupid to me as theres no possible way anyone could be coming... Did he really break the law?

| |
| |
| --> rOAD
| | he turned this way --->
| |

Thanks

HomeGuru

JBx said:
North Carolina (Clayton)

My friend randall got lost and hit a tree, then went to the gas station to get directions because he was lost in durham and got beatup and mugged by two people and on the way home got a ticket for making a right on red and not completly stopping. :eek:

Anyways I was wondering how that could be illegal considering there was no road on the opposite direction, it seems pretty stupid to me as theres no possible way anyone could be coming... Did he really break the law?

| |
| |
| --> rOAD
| | he turned this way --->
| |

Thanks
**A: yes he did.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">