• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Possible Car Accident, Unsure????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

goliath1

What is the name of your state? oklahoma

i received a phone call saying that my daughter hit another persons car and they wanted to tell me how much it was going to cost to repair their car. the police were not called out to the alleged accident and i have no legal record that this accident happened. what should i do? do i need to pay this bill or since there is no proof of the accident and no police record do we go our seperate ways? there is no damage to my daughters car to indicate that she was in an accident. your help is needed.

R

reddenbakker

sounds like somone tried to pick up your daughter for a "date" and she refused, saw what car she drove and trackeddown the licenseplate # so now he wants money .....

red flags scam city

djohnson

What does your daughter say? If the person calls back ask for specific information like name, address, type car, etc..

If this is a scam that info may come in handy. If its legit and your daughter done a hit and run there could be other problems.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">