• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Possible Hit And Run Accident?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

SIXPAK GQ

I was driving very slow at my company's parking lot looking for parking, a car backed of from his parking spot..well i would not say he was backing off b/c he parked front ways..so he was able to see from front.

I don't think there was any contact since I parked my car at the closest parking spot to check for any damages carefully, there was none. I waited there 5 minutes also. The other car drove off. He probably thought there was no accident either.

I am not even sure it there was a accident?
Whose fault would this be if there was one?

ecmst12

I don't mean this in a snitty way at all, because I know OCD can be devastating, but I really think you need to re-examine your treatment, because your symptoms do not seem to be going away.

https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=370648

I'll tell you the same thing I told you then: If there was an accident, there would be damage. Your disease is making you worry when you should not.

SIXPAK GQ

I don't mean this in a snitty way at all, because I know OCD can be devastating, but I really think you need to re-examine your treatment, because your symptoms do not seem to be going away.

https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=370648

I'll tell you the same thing I told you then: If there was an accident, there would be damage. Your disease is making you worry when you should not.
how did u know i had OCD? from my previous posts right?
yea, this is getting worse, i am even on medication. I seem to be a perfectionist. hate it....

I've got to agree with you, thanks for the response. This OCD will ware off and I will think that there was no accident.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">