• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Premium rate

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

TomSanders

What is the name of your state? California

I had an accident about 1 1/2 year ago and the premium jumped up like 3 times because of it. How long do I have to wait before the premium can possibly be reduced? My friend said she had similar situation and her rate was increased but then started dropping back about 1 year after the accident. Is it possible? Will it help if I try to call the company and request for a reduction?

A

Adviceco

TomSanders said:
What is the name of your state? California

I had an accident about 1 1/2 year ago and the premium jumped up like 3 times because of it. How long do I have to wait before the premium can possibly be reduced? My friend said she had similar situation and her rate was increased but then started dropping back about 1 year after the accident. Is it possible? Will it help if I try to call the company and request for a reduction?

Where is your LEGAL question?

IAAL

ablessin

provided you remain accident free, the accident will come off your policy in three years and at that point, a reduction in your premium

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">