• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

prescribed medication and driveing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

hilo55

undefinedWhat is the name of your state?Indiana
I just need to know would I be at falt if involived in an accident while taking prescribed medication? If yes where might I find this in the laws of either In. or Fed. laws? :confused:
The Medication I am taking is Percocet 5-325MG Tab I take three times a day as needed. The warning on the lable is (May cause drowsiness alcohol may intensify this effect.) and (Use care When operating a car or dangerous machinery)

Last edited:

ellencee

Does your prescription bottle or patient information (medication) say "may cause drowsiness" or "do not operate machinery while taking this medication"?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

. . . And, it might be helpful if our writer tells us the name of the medication, it's dosage and frequency.

There are innumerable prescribed medications that will, and will not, have an effect on a person's driving.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">