• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Problems with Insurance Company

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

Faith00001

Last year I was in a car accident. From the time that I reported the accident to my insurance agency and the insurance agency claims office they have continuely been difficult. After 2 1/2 months I finally got the property damage settled and then they started giving problems with the medical part of the accident. When it came to the bills I specifically requested that the ER bill not be paid because I did not want it using up my med-pay (and because it was going to be handled after all other bills were paid to avoid causing me large amounts of debt and allow me to receive treatment for my injuries from the accident). The insurance company paid this bill anyway. I went the Insurance Commissioner of the State of Indiana and still have no help is the resolution of this matter. Now I have incurred a lot of debt, medical treatment that I would have been able to received I have not been able to receive, and I am about at my wits end as to what I can do to resolve this. Is there anything that can be done?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">