• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Q'S about uninsured motorist coverage

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G088261

florida

I was involved in an accident 1-4-08 where I was not at fault. guy hit me he only had liabilty. Unfortunately as a result of the accident, I had to miss about 20 days of work. because of my absence, i was moved to another job position, one in which my commissions are greatly reduced and my income as well. i want to know if i can go back to my uninsured motorists coverage to collect for the loss of my former position at work? i would not have lost this position had it not been that i was not able to perform my job due to my injuries.

thank you

alnorth

Not a chance. The only thing you might have would be some kind of action against your employer for demoting you due to an injury.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">