• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

a question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

samynoe

I had a car accident a week ago, the person that hit my car ran a red light, he want to make a left and I was driving with the green light then he hit and ran. But three persons went behind him and took the tag number of the car, a lady called the police and told the what happened in the accident. The police came and told me that they find the driver and they need that I regonized the driver, I told them that I didn't remember because it was to fast. Then one of the person that followed the car regonized him.
but the problem is that this person doesn't has insurance car and he said that he was trying the car because he want to buy it. the real owner said that he never put the car on his name and he left the car with the first owner name.
The driver was drug and he had mariguana and cocaine in the car. I claim my insurance and they are giving me a hard time to fix my car. Could you please tell me what to do?
Thank you

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Hire a lawyer to join the following people as defendants in this case and have the court decide how to allocate fault:

1) Driver
2) Title Owner?
3) Real Owner
4) All Insurance companies on each side.

try http://www.attorneypages.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">