• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

rainy rearender

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

ssssis

What is the name of your state? ca
My 19 year old son rearended a driver training car. This was at a low speed coming to a stop in the pouring rain. we notified our insurance. they told me the passenger which was the instructor has filed a workman's comp claim and has claimed soft tissue injuries. She assured us she was fine at the scene. i am worried we will be sued beyond the insurance. can this happen. our insurance coverage is good. what is the worst case scenario. i am really worried.

HomeGuru

ssssis said:
What is the name of your state? ca
My 19 year old son rearended a driver training car. This was at a low speed coming to a stop in the pouring rain. we notified our insurance. they told me the passenger which was the instructor has filed a workman's comp claim and has claimed soft tissue injuries. She assured us she was fine at the scene. i am worried we will be sued beyond the insurance. can this happen. our insurance coverage is good. what is the worst case scenario. i am really worried.
**A: yes, it can happen.
As an aside, why are there so many s's in your user name?

S

ssssis

i couldn't think of anything else for a name. it's stupid i know. has to do with my sisters i'm in the middle.

S

ssssis

you guys(i'm assuming you're male) must be having a slow day. as a matter of fact one of my sisters would love to be in the middle of any guys. she too is stuck in the 60's. have fun thinking about it. :D :D :D :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">