• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

read end collisen

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dbyrd25

What is the name of your state? TN
the woman that hit my girlfrind in read end had allstate .
all state only wanr to pay 68.00 for repairs and one body shop said 402.00 to fix the other is 410.00 to fix i been fighting with them since 10-22-02 what advise can any one give and if take to court what the best way to fight them any advice will be great

D

dbyrd25

dbyrd25 said:
What is the name of your state? TN
the woman that hit my girlfrind in read end had allstate .
all state only wanr to pay 68.00 for repairs and one body shop said 402.00 to fix the other is 410.00 to fix i been fighting with them since 10-22-02 what advise can any one give and if take to court what the best way to fight them any advice will be great

the woman hit me in the rear end when i was siting at a stop sign waiting till i could go safely ...

her insurance says they estimate the damge at 68.00 dollars
the body shops say it will cost 402. dollars to fix and one says 410. dollars to fix right the insurance says it can be fix for that the body shop say no the just want to cover it up not fix it right any advice i need to know best way to handly this thanks

THANKS DARLENE

JETX

Obviously, we are not hearing the full story here. I really don't see anyway that an insurance company can say $68 when your estimates are for $400+.

Is there a claim of previous damage?? Is this car full of dents and dings?? Something is amiss here!!

In any case, if you don't agree with their settlement offer and have exhausted all efforts at negotiating, you can file a lawsuit against the other driver. Be aware though, their insurance company will hire an attorney to protect them.

Get your evidence together, take lots of pictures and 'get ready to rumble'.

HomeGuru

Re: Re: read end collisen

dbyrd25 said:
the woman hit me in the rear end when i was siting at a stop sign waiting till i could go safely ...

her insurance says they estimate the damge at 68.00 dollars
the body shops say it will cost 402. dollars to fix and one says 410. dollars to fix right the insurance says it can be fix for that the body shop say no the just want to cover it up not fix it right any advice i need to know best way to handly this thanks

THANKS DARLENE

**A: and obviously we are not getting the factual story.
First the writer states that it was her girlfriend that got hit, then upon clarification states.........."the woman hit me in the rear end..."
The writer needs a swift kick in the rear end.

D

dbyrd25

rear end

Halket said:
Obviously, we are not hearing the full story here. I really don't see anyway that an insurance company can say $68 when your estimates are for $400+.

Is there a claim of previous damage?? Is this car full of dents and dings?? Something is amiss here!!

In any case, if you don't agree with their settlement offer and have exhausted all efforts at negotiating, you can file a lawsuit against the other driver. Be aware though, their insurance company will hire an attorney to protect them.

Get your evidence together, take lots of pictures and 'get ready to rumble'.

no it had no ding in it at all they don't paint the bumper body shop says it needs it allstates says it don't

JETX

If you have one of those plastic bumpers and your car was only scratched, that can be 'repaired' by repainting.... a relatively simple and inexpensive procedure. A new bumper is NOT needed.

Your choice, take their offer and get the bumper painted, or sfile a lawsuit against them.

D

dbyrd25

rear end

Halket said:
If you have one of those plastic bumpers and your car was only scratched, that can be 'repaired' by repainting.... a relatively simple and inexpensive procedure. A new bumper is NOT needed.

Your choice, take their offer and get the bumper painted, or sfile a lawsuit against them.
that is for line ever ajusting ever think and repainting bumpers not replaceing it that just to panit it and fix ever thig it done to the car the bumper has to come off and all ford said to do it right
thatn so she will have a case right

stephenk

take your photos of the bumper and your two repair estimates and file a small claims action against the other driver.

The other driver will have to defend herself without an attorney. Once you convince the judge that your estimates are valid, you can take your judgment and collect from the other driver's insurance company.

Be sure to ask for the cost of a rental car for whatever time your car will be in the repair shop, ie. 2 days or 3 days.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Re: rear end

dbyrd25 said:

"that is for line ever ajusting ever think and repainting bumpers not replaceing it that just to panit it and fix ever thig it done to the car the bumper has to come off and all ford said to do it right
thatn so she will have a case right"

======================================

My response:

Can someone please translate the above for me?

IAAL

stephenk

Oh my God! It's a secret code to sleeper moles in the U.S. to unleash biological weapons upon Graceland mansion!!!!!

Run for the hills!!!!

HomeGuru

Re: Re: rear end

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
dbyrd25 said:

"that is for line ever ajusting ever think and repainting bumpers not replaceing it that just to panit it and fix ever thig it done to the car the bumper has to come off and all ford said to do it right
thatn so she will have a case right"

======================================

My response:

Can someone please translate the above for me?

IAAL

**A: can someone please take the computer away from dbyrd25.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Re: Re: Re: rear end

HomeGuru said:
**A: can someone please take the computer away from dbyrd25.

====================================

My response:

Either that, or just get her an English keyboard for Christmas, and one that has an automatic spell check and grammar function.

IAAL

A

aahlee

I'm suprised IAAL with all your degrees you cant dechiper Tennesee Trailer Talk...he speak with no teeth.....LOL

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">