• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ReadEnd Accident - 2 parties Cited

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Stepdad

I was recently involved in an auto accident where 20+ vehicles locked up their brakes because of a poor construction/traffic control setup. I got myself into a position that I had no where to stear out of the way and hit the vehicle in front of me at 15MPH. I was cited in Arizona for Failure to control speed to avoid an accident.
An Arizona traffic engineer and Barracade Inspector were called in. The Contractor was also cited for not having a safe traffic control setup. What is my recourse? Should I contest the ticket or accept my share of the fault and then sue the contractor in civil court to recover his share of the responsibility? My insurance company doesn't seem to have an interest in the contributing factors after 23 years of me diligently paying my insurance premiums.

Thanks

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Sue your insurance company for failure to provide services. If this is indeed not your fault, then you should contest and sue the proper parties to fix your vehicle.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">