• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Really dont know what to do

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

m3the01

What is the name of your state? Alberta

I know im based in canada but i really dont know what else to do, looking for advice from anyone.

Currently its been almost 2 years since my accident, ive been dealing with a very good lawyer in my area. But it seems almost like she is working for the insurance company. She states because im still actively involved in sports that my claim had no base. That if it was really that bad i wouldnt be playing or participating in any physical activity. But the fact of the matter is that my back and wrist dont hurt while im playing volleyball or running. My back only hurts mainly when i wake up and during university lectures, my back increasingly gets worse when i need to study for exams. Also during exams it makes it very difficult to concentrate on the exam with this horrible pain in my mid to upper back. Physio was no use, actually made it worse. Some of the stretches do seem to help a little. Im constantly on advil extra strength for the pain. I have numing cream for my wrist. Work is increasingly difficult because of my wrist(senior design Architect for networks) also in 3year computing science degree at the UofA. I have over $45000 dollars invested into learing with my computer skills and enjoy them very much.

My doctor states keep doing my physical activity but the insurance company refuses to take the claim seriously because of still running 8-10 miles a week. I where a wrist splint around i have people always asking me what happent. I know it sounds stupid but it feels like people are always looking at and judge me because i have one.

What can i do, does physical activity really hurt my claim? It really sometimes is the only time i dont notice how bad it is. My girlfriend of 6 years is getting irritated because im always asking for backrubs.

Please help, any ideas would be great.

thanks

A

advicesucks

unfortunately the fact you work out so often has hurt your claim...your girlfirend should enjoy giving you backrubs

M

m3the01

Get a life racer72 you think im an idiot i thought you could figure it out, typical. According to 15 medical reports i have found its says working out does help my claim. A strong body is easier to heal.
Shouldnt my lawyer be doing this?

HomeGuru

m3the01 said:
Get a life racer72 you think im an idiot i thought you could figure it out, typical. According to 15 medical reports i have found its says working out does help my claim.

**A: I think you're an idiot since you have responded to the wrong person.
And another reason is that even after you read the red words U.S. Law Only, you still posted a question from Canada.

A strong body is easier to heal.
Shouldnt my lawyer be doing this?

**A: no, your lawyer shouldn't be giving you backrubs.

M

m3the01

Unreal, your exactly the type of people i hate.

I thought you would figure out what was intended by alberta. So again now your an idiot for not reading the post correctly.

Been to university? What level of education do you have?\

On another note they are very similar laws, just settlements are lower.

thanks,

Seeyah.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">