• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Rear end accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rkierna909

What is the name of your state? Ca
I was invloved in a auto accident. I was hit from behind. The other party insurance already admitted fault but they said they would denied any injury claim since there were very lilttle damage to the car. The other party hit my steel tow hitch and was going aprrox. 35 miles an hour and there were major damage to that car. I have been seeking medical treatment for some back issues and going through my insurance for the medical. I have lost wages, and misc expenses. Can the claim be denied because of no damage to my vehicle? Is the adjuster out of line to deny the claim and already knows i am seeking medical treatment? The adjuster already told my adjuster that she was denying ALL the claim ( Which he told me that is very stupid on her part ) . My medical bills add up to about $2000.00 and lost wages about $2000.00 and misc expenses about $500. I have been treated for about 2 months + . What is the range i should presue to ask for a settlement? and if still denied what is the next step?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?

moburkes

Do you have medical payments coverage on your policy? How do you know how fast the other driver was going? How fast were you going?

rkierna909

rear end accident (2)

Police report states and the driver states that she was traveling about 30-35 when she hit me. I was at a stop on the Fwy. Yes i have been using my medical coverge for medical treatment!

moburkes

Police report states and the driver states that she was traveling about 30-35 when she hit me. I was at a stop on the Fwy. Yes i have been using my medical coverge for medical treatment!
I was wondering if you were guessing. She may, then, have been going 30. How much medical coverage do you have?

rkierna909

rear end accident (3)

$4000.00 coverage but i am ready to make a demand letter since i will be released shortly. Just wanted to get a little prepared!

moburkes

$4000.00 coverage but i am ready to make a demand letter since i will be released shortly. Just wanted to get a little prepared!
Earlier you stated that your medical bills add up to $2k. You have $4k for medical under your own policy. What are you planning on demanding from the at fault party?

rkierna909

rear end accident (4)

Well consider current and future medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, misc expenses, My first demand would be for aprrox. $16000.00.?

moburkes

Well consider current and future medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, misc expenses, My first demand would be for aprrox. $16000.00.?
Oh, brother. Did you remember that you will need to reimburse your insurance carrier for the medical payments they made on your behalf?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">