• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Rear End Accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

uturn11

What is the name of your state? TX
My 15 year old daughter and I were rearended in October. The total damge to my vehicle( Ford Explorer )was $800 the at fault party was a Nissan Sentra and had much more damage. I completed 18 treatments at a chiropracter and my daughter 9 treatments. My medical bills totaled 4700 but were reduced to 2600. The insurance adjuster offered 2600 and refused to reimburse me for my lost wages of $350. She stated that she was being more than fair with the medical bills and due to the minor damage to my car that I should not have missed any work. She also threatened to reduce payment ofthe bills to 600 if I did not accept her offer within 72 hours. Can this actually be done?
I do not want to hire an attorney due to the size of the claim. What can I do to reach a fair settlement ? Is there a calculation for settlements ?What is the name of your state?

rowz

call them back and tell them to put all the terms and conditionsof their offer iin writing and you will review it and get back to them very soon.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">