• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Rear End Sueable?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

needhelpnow111

What is the name of your state? California

My brother recently smashed his car in a rear-end collision. The driver he hit continued to hit the car in front of it. Both cars in front of him have sustained minimal damage, and the drivers claimed they were all right. My question, would the other two drivers have much of a case if they choose to sue in this situation, and what would they be able to charge him for. Thanks guys.

JETX

needhelpnow111 said:
My brother recently smashed his car in a rear-end collision. The driver he hit continued to hit the car in front of it. Both cars in front of him have sustained minimal damage, and the drivers claimed they were all right. My question, would the other two drivers have much of a case if they choose to sue in this situation
Based solely on the VERY limited information in your post, yes.

and what would they be able to charge him for.
Any provable damage that they incurred due to his negligence.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">