• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

rear ended

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sapedinurse

What is the name of your state? TX

A week ago i was the front car of a 3 car accicent..the rear car rear ended the middle car, and as result the middle car rear ended me...i was not moving, just sitting waiting for the traffic light to turn green. when all of a sudden i was banged into...the damage on my car (2001 toyota camry) was minimal two puncture holes in the bumper and some scratches, and myself a week later have a sore neck on my left side with left shoulder and pressure around my ears...really uncomfortable...i was given anti-inflamatories in the ER and turns out that i am allergic to the anit-inflamatories, i get short of breath and my throat gets tight...and the muscle relaxers ding me out so bad that i cant take them with my job...I am a nurse...Well its a week later the car insurer behind me told me they would not cover the damage and to go to the 3rd car insurance...i made the claim this past thurs to be told it has not been assigned an adjuster yet and that i will have to wait....well 2 questions...can i go to a doctor for my neck for it still hurts and can not turn to the left without hurting, and who would the doctor bill it to..also need different medication that i am not allergic to. and 2 my car is under warranty and i want only toyota to handle my car...not some billy bobs body shop for i have a shock absorbing bumper and want it replaced...but only by toyota techs...or DO I have to go where the insurance sends me...and the insurance is some small comapny and that has me nervous. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">