• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

rear ended

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

margiejean

What is the name of your state? co
Whats working driving my car , taking a client to a appointment , when i was stopped behind a suv , when a van slammed into the back of my car. Was pushed into the suv.lady got a ticket for unsafe driving. My car was totaled and have cervical facet syndrome and other problems. It;s been going on for two years now , with no settlement yet. I have a third party lawsuit going on. It was covered under workers comp. , and through the other drivers insurance. Do you know how much longer my case will go on and how much of a settlement i will receive. Confused.Havent been working since last sept.

thank you margiejean

JETX

margiejean said:
Do you know how much longer my case will go on
I have consulted with Madam Tashia (a local gypsy) and she advised that your case will settle in 3 months, 4 days and 16 hours.

and how much of a settlement i will receive.
Madam Tashia says that you will get $13.95. By the way, your fees to Madam Tashia are $30.00. Send payment via the forum office.

S

seniorjudge

"...I have a third party lawsuit going on...."

Why don't you have a first party lawsuit against the person who damaged your property and injured your person?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">