• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

rear-ended

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

ereuber

it was dark in a small Kansas town of 800, 4 lane hwy. i was stopped with my turn signal on, waiting for two cars on opposite side of hwy to get by, so i could turn into convience store to refuel. when a car struck me from behind. a teen-ager who said she didn't see us. the 1995 park avenue and her car were both totalled. everybody was shook up and had aches and pains but no serious injuries. the officer at the scene said she would get a ticket.

kansas is a no-fault state, the damages were over 10,000, is my insurance co responsible for these or her ins?

am i only intitled to book price of my car? what about my time in searching for another vehicle? what about the trouble and inconvienence?

my ins co wants to settle for 11,000 book price of car. i would like 15-20,000.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">