• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

rear ended in 4 car accident.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

g-mo

What is the name of your state? Missouri.\

Last night I was on my way home from work and was rear ended in a 4 car wreck. I was car number 2. I had been stopped for about 5 seconds or so and a young girl hit me and pushed me into the car in front of me and they hit the car in front of them. There was a police officer that was a witness to the entire incident.
My car suffered the most damage and is likely totaled. The officer estimated that she was traveling about 40mph at the moment of impact. So here's where things get interesting. The day before this accident I had just finished an 8 week stint of physical therapy for a bicycle accident in which i severely injured my foot, knee and ankle. Now my leg feels like it did before I started therepy. I'm going to my ortho doc monday to get another mri to see if there's any tears in my knee ligaments. I can definitely tell something isn't right in there. I only have liability on my vehicle. Should I contact a lawyer yet or wait until the girl who hit me insurance contacts me?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">