• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

rear ended,car totalled

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

j delacerda

California
Rear ended on freeway. Company truck slid into my stopped van. My insurance company totalled my van @ $10,000. Offered me $14,000. This was to cover the amount still owed(a little over $10,000) and leave us with a little something. My question is How do I go about getting just compensation from the other driver's insurance. The driver of the truck did not go to work the next day (Tues)nor tell his employer that he was in an accident when he went to work on Thursday. I was given this information by my insurance agent.
We are out of a vehicle and I am frustrated.I'm not looking to get rich. We need a van like the one we had that was in very good condition, and running.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">