• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

rear ended months ago, can i still claim?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bucklahoo

What is the name of your state?
Ohio

i was hit from behind a couple of months ago. i had no time (nor knew what to do) to call the insurance company of the person that hit me. there was no physical damage to me but the rear end of my car got smashed up. my car had no insurance on it at the time of the crash because i was just moving it from storage.
the person that hit was not cited; someone cut me off, i stopped, then got hit. the cut-off person was cited. a lawyer told me that the person that hit me is responsible because they didn't leave ample room between us.

eventhough months have passed, i am back in town and am wondering if i can still get a rental car and my car worked on from the insurance company of the girl that hit me.

please give me advice!
(besides the fact that i should have done this earlier)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">